Friday, January 20, 2006

Rebecca, Roger Williams, and Charlotte at the Carter Center Oct.1, 2004

Posted by PicasaI sang K-K-K-Katie from the WWI era, and Bicycle Built for two for this man and 400+ people at this event. This is the last picture on Mr. William's 80th birthday, as it was way after 11:00 pm when this was taken.

His director of the Crystal Cathedral director was there, and Rebecca and I gave him music that was our grandmother's, Star of the East, and then the Director never contacted us before the Director died. We don't know when our time will come, but I am glad we gave him blessings before he died. He wore a Hawaiian shirt too, was healthy looking, and was so kind to us. Rebecca is wearing the white shirt and I am wearing the yellow jacket.

If you are so inclined, please buy the book Fertile Prayers at www.authorhouse.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been blogging around for some time today when I came across your site. I just wanted to let you know that I think it is a great looking site and keep up the good work.

Regards
Signs And Symptoms Of Menopause